Raffle For AS Member "hoskvarna"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you whoever for unlocking this.
The "sticky" and "lock" commands are right next to each other on the moderator panel. I'd be willing to bet someone accidentally fat fingered it when they tried to sticky. It wouldn't be the first time this happened.

Let's blame Marshy for that one.

I wish I could send you a pm Steve.

I think I probably owe you an apology.

Since I can't send a pm, I'll just say it here.

I overreacted to a misunderstanding. I would like to offer you an apology.
Thank you Randy. I hope after the dust settled it became apparent that I was only trying to help. Apology accepted.

In.

Hope maybe to be able to come down for a barn building GTG, if the timing works out?

Philbert
Now that is a good idea, many talented members that could chip in some time, tools and materials, some good ol merican bbq and some cool beverages. Hope Mark ends up with a better shop, saws, tools and stuff to lift his spirit and in the process gain a few new friends.

Now that is a good idea, many talented members that could chip in some time, tools and materials, some good ol merican bbq and some cool beverages. Hope Mark ends up with a better shop, saws, tools and stuff to lift his spirit and in the process gain a few new friends.
Where is he located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad to hear. As soon as my dad gets home I will see if he wants to add any to my donation, then I will send away. Thanks to everyone involved

I'll be donating. Wish I were closer Mark. I could bring compressors, Paslode Framemaster nail guns, enough gun 16's/8's to frame you a shop twice, enough air hose to reach a few hundred feet, miter saws/circular saws, step ladders, extension ladders, etc, etc.

Back