I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday, Wed, I spotted two local CL ads from Tue 01-26-16. The original ads showed a MS 660 for $150.00 and a MS 270 for $100.00. I called and the seller said that his son listed the prices incorrectly. He was going to change the prices to $350.00 for the 660 and $200.00 for 270 (which he did), and would take $500.00 for both. Unfortunately at this time $500.00 is a lot of money for me.

I don't see either ad today. I'm guessing that someone jumped on that deal.

Good price, actually, with reasonable shipping. I'm thinking .063 and .404 might be an odd combo that requires hard-to-find sprockets and chain????
.404 chain is all .063, at least that's the only choice Bailey's offers. And on the shipping, he's going to be short if he has to ship very far. To make it (worse for him, better for buyer), he'll do additional bars for $7.95 each - a sure loser for S&H.

Hey Acorn, would it be worth trying to find a .404 sprocket for my 5200 to go along with one of these bars? Wanted to get a bigger bar for it, but just not sure if this would be a good choice.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Hey Acorn, would it be worth trying to find a .404 sprocket for my 5200 to go along with one of these bars? Wanted to get a bigger bar for it, but just not sure if this would be a good choice.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I say yes and did just that I have rim sprockets so I can go back and fourth

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

My 5400 could use a bar more suited to its power.

Ooops, I thought this was the Poulan sticky.

Latest posts

Back