• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Or trade... Echo 520 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
This is a nice 50cc project for someone besides me... I have too many irons in the fire and haven't gotten to it this saw for over a year. It torched, but is complete and stock. It's definitely been well used, but nothing cracked or broken anywhere. Nate (fordf150) quoted me $53 shipped on a piston kit.

I have plenty of other Stihl, dolmar and husky projects laying around the shop so willing to trade for anything that will help me with those.

ee3e7923f0eb095c4a1277c09a4bee6b.jpg

9b30467ee9b4d59a5972c656d4f85b7b.jpg

It was sitting under the bench. Working toward a trade on another makita 520i chainsaw! He he! [emoji39]

There were many trades that got missed. You should always feel free to roam the shop and ask. Mark ended up leaving with 2x 90cc saws! [emoji33] More trade/barter action on the other saw though.

Latest posts

Back