10 MM pressure testing plug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find a 10 mm part that screws into the plug hole and has a nipple to put a line on for pressure/vacuum testing a saw motor. I have a 14 MM one, but need a 10 MM. Any help will be appreciated. Tom

I broke out the "works" centre electrode etc of a 10mm spark plug& epoxied a male air line connector in after driving it down tight into the plug been going several years with no problems you could probably braze/silver solder the air connector

I broke out the "works" centre electrode etc of a 10mm spark plug& epoxied a male air line connector in after driving it down tight into the plug been going several years with no problems you could probably braze/silver solder the air connector
I have made many this method, very easy and all the above mentioned methods work well, I just solder mine together.

I use the same style adapter Hobo Hilton linked to on amazon with a hose from a compression tester. I use my air compressor with a regulator for pressure testing and I made an adapter with a quick coupler to hook it to a mightyvac for vacuum.

This is what I will probably do also. Thanks for all the replies. Tom

Back