Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
441cm 70.7 cc of hot-woods port badness ... 27% quicker than a stock 462c with same chain and timber ! If I can get 25% + with the 462cm and IF a guy wants to primarily run a 20” bar then that gent will be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

I bet all the department stores want you to play Santa Clause every year. yer pushin so hard you bout whacked yer wee wee.

I bet all the department stores want you to play Santa Clause every year. yer pushin so hard you bout whacked yer wee wee.
Yah , I put a Razer chain on there or a Reilly Racer it’ll be goodnight Irene

Gents. Please refrain from posting music videos from YouTube. They have less to do with chainsaws than the rest of the thread has and that really says something.
Ok Tony I’ll delete em

Frank has a logosol automatic grinder.

Gents. Please refrain from posting music videos from YouTube. They have less to do with chainsaws than the rest of the thread has and that really says something.
My buddy Bubs has been waiting on some pics of the inside of this build.

images (12).jpeg
Gettin worried about the BUB he just keeps saying WTF over and over. I gave him a six paper. But still hasn't helped can you see if you can speed this build thing up or somethin?

How do we know you even touched that 441? where's the build pics? When you gonna cut those 7 saplings that you can make more money doing than messin with saws....notice I said messin instead of porting. I doubt you even touched that 441.
I just dip my saws in the cauldron of performance like I’ve said all along BED1BD2D-FBCE-41FA-A3AD-81D06F804D56.jpegas long as I have fresh chicken-gizzards I can do 2 saws a day ... of course , you need be a wizard of the 1st order for the incantations to work properly... It doesn’t like monkeys for some reason and farts whenever they come around

Reactions: TBS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back