Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you explain why in the 441 video you're pushing down so hard and the chain is so grabby, shaking the saw so hard it looks about to jump out of your hands?

And then in the 462 video it looks like your pulling up on the saw as it's cutting, and the saw chain looks dull, no grabbing whatsoever. Are you sure it's the same chain??? You wouldn't be trying to deceive anyone would you?

Ole jack could teach you a couple things, like how to swap out a bar/ chain on video so folks can see you're not being untruthful.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that........... make one want to go hmmmmm

Hey dikhead @Del_ I noticed your all caught up! Nothing to comment on? No support for your coksukin buddy Frankie? Glad your not on my side bra

I thought I was the only one that noticed that........... make one want to go hmmmmm

It's hard to imagine someone that has absolutely nothing going on in their life and nothing going on upstairs that would go to these lengths just to try and get what? Approval? Attention?

He can't actually think that anyone is falling for any of his shenanigans, ya think?

It's hard to imagine someone that has absolutely nothing going on in their life and nothing going on upstairs that would go to these lengths just to try and get what? Approval? Attention?

He can't actually think that anyone is falling for any of his shenanigans, ya think?
I really think he is that mentally twisted that he does. I honestly believe he is that fuked in da head.

Thats called "keepin it real" or "trueing gary up", gotta keep the ole dingle clown in check a little bit.
I still don’t understand and would prefer an explanation from the originator, Frank. I mean he put them there, it’s his thread, no one can add them but him.

Hey piper, did ole danger kitty ever get back to you?
Asking for a friend
No sir, and I’m extremely concerned for him. I mean frank contacted him on the hotline and still no response. I hope nothing bad happened.

Frank I just noticed all the “ tags” you added at the top of every page. I really don’t understand the meaning of most of them especially the one that says “101hotsaws makes Gary moist” can you please explain them? Thankyou
Not my tags ... must be the stink again !

Could you explain why in the 441 video you're pushing down so hard and the chain is so grabby, shaking the saw so hard it looks about to jump out of your hands?

And then in the 462 video it looks like your pulling up on the saw as it's cutting, and the saw chain looks dull, no grabbing whatsoever. Are you sure it's the same chain??? You wouldn't be trying to deceive anyone would you?

Ole jack could teach you a couple things, like how to swap out a bar/ chain on video so folks can see you're not being untruthful.
Digging in with the 441c cause it’s got the balls to pull it ... try Same cuttin technique with stock 462c and shell stall the chain ... every time ! Watch Mr Snelling video and learn !

Digging in with the 441c cause it’s got the balls to pull it ... try Same cuttin technique with stock 462c and shell stall the chain ... every time ! Watch Mr Snelling video and learn !

So what are you pulling your times from to come up with your 27% gain? I can’t come up with that timing your cuts from the two vids, is there a pre mod 441 vid you have with same cutting technique as the after cut video? Cuz nothing your saying is adding up

keep seeing ignored content here ... is that you Flabby ?

Going on two weeks and 69 pages and all’s we got is a muffler mod! That’s government work for ya! In this case government handouts, skip the work and just receive the check.
$5 says were at a hunert(sorry Mike) pages by sunday midnite.:rolleyes:
twitter-bots-cartoon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back