• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 359(xp)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackBurton

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought this saw on here not quite 2 years ago. Has been used very little since then, maybe 3 tanks through it. Modded by t4driller. From original post:
"Did base delete and port work, plugged decomp, and put metal intake clamp on. Also put new plug, carb kit, fuel line and fuel filter on it. Runs and oils great."
Since Ive had it, Ive replaced the oiler on it, as it was struggling with Huskys heavier bar oil. Then switched to a cheaper oil (CAM2) in all my saws, so it likely would have been a non issue, but it, and the associated tubes are new as of last Summer I believe.
Saw is in just as good of shape as it was when I bought it.
Its a heck of a saw.
Its PHO, no bar/chain.
Original post here:
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husqvarna-359xp-2.310681/

Reason Im selling is that one, it just sits a lot, and two, I picked up a 550XP last Fall, and liked it so much that I decided it needed to be around its larger sibling, so I just picked up a 562XP. No need for that and the 359...so here we are!
The other reason is that my wifes one condition on getting the 562 was that one other one needed to go...and shes right...Ive got WAY too much in the shop that just sits and never does anything!

$400 plus shipping, but Ill split the shipping with you.

If you want any other specific pictures, let me know!

IMG_3353.JPG
IMG_3354.JPG
IMG_3355.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
Saw is sold.
Not sure why it didnt update earlier when I tried to mark it that way.

Back