• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 056 super lot Sell/Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonrkba

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Im kinda gauging interest in these. They have been sitting for a year. I work two jobs and crazy hours so its just a lot easier to communicate through the PM on here. Thanks for looking..

All run. One needs a muffler, one needs an air filter cover. One has a custom muffler. Two of them have new piston rings(Caber). All have new crank seals, spark plugs, rebuilt carbs, fuel lines and fuel filter. One has an upgraded (foggysale) ignition. All have various new OEM parts. One has a bar and chain. One has a badge for a 045 but it is an 056S. These where projects that I lost interest in and I've listed all I remember. I also have two boxes of parts. Various crank cases, flywheels, oil pumps and many more. The parts in the blue box have been scrubbed clean. $750 or trade for a good condition good running Husqvarna 372XP or the Jred equivalent which I believe is the 2171. Buyer needs to come close to here face to face only. Im in North Carolina just north of Greensboro.

Attachments

• KIMG2400.jpg
    KIMG2400.jpg
    900.3 KB · Views: 2
  • KIMG2397.jpg
    KIMG2397.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2396.jpg
    KIMG2396.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2399.jpg
    KIMG2399.jpg
    812.4 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2404.jpg
    KIMG2404.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2402.jpg
    KIMG2402.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2403.jpg
    KIMG2403.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 1
  • KIMG2401.jpg
    KIMG2401.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 1
Im kinda gauging interest in these. They have been sitting for a year. I work two jobs and crazy hours so its just a lot easier to communicate through the PM on here. Thanks for looking..

All run. One needs a muffler, one needs an air filter cover. One has a custom muffler. Two of them have new piston rings(Caber). All have new crank seals, spark plugs, rebuilt carbs, fuel lines and fuel filter. One has an upgraded (foggysale) ignition. All have various new OEM parts. One has a bar and chain. One has a badge for a 045 but it is an 056S. These where projects that I lost interest in and I've listed all I remember. I also have two boxes of parts. Various crank cases, flywheels, oil pumps and many more. The parts in the blue box have been scrubbed clean. $750 or trade for a good condition good running Husqvarna 372XP or the Jred equivalent which I believe is the 2171. Buyer needs to come close to here face to face only. Im in North Carolina just north of Greensboro.
So, Idaho is too far? 🤣🤣

I'll try and get more pictures of the parts tomorrow. There is a lot in there. Almost enough to make another saw and then some. I really thought this stuff would be gone fast. Oh well, that's what I get for thinking.😂

Please say that you kept one of those 056's in your collection, I sure like how mine runs. Whoever gets those shouldn't be sad, looks like a decent looking lot. I wish I wasn't halfway across the country... Good luck with your sale.

I wasnt really looking for another project but Im willing to do a partial project money deal or if you have a pair of saws to make one. It would have to be something right. I feel like the price is right do you guys feel like the asking price is in the ballpark? I've seen one running 056S go on here for the same.

I wasnt really looking for another project but Im willing to do a partial project money deal or if you have a pair of saws to make one. It would have to be something right. I feel like the price is right do you guys feel like the asking price is in the ballpark? I've seen one running 056S go on here for the same.
I don't think you are out of line for your asking price, just might be a large lot for someone to buy all at once. Also kind of a "niche" saw, not like a 044 or 372 which everyone and their dog wants. But that's just my two cents, what do I know, lol. Maybe you might have more interest splitting up the lot into smaller sales? Good luck!

Ok guys I'm going to give this a few more days than I'll withdraw it and stop bugging you guys. I'm looking for something to pull a 28 or 32 in hardwood that's newer and lighter. I cut a bunch of red oak with my Husqvarna 61 buried with a 20 inch bar(full chisel) today. She did it but I hate to abuse it that way. Who knows after I get my hands fixed the old 056's may not be to bad.

Not that is is relevant but I can make it to the "Idiots out wandering around" (Iowa) border in 4 minutes, "Whiskeyville" (Wisconsin) border in 1 hr 50 minutes and "Misery" (Missouri) border in 1 hr 48 minutes.

Yep I am a border jumper
The only way I can get to "a" border in an hour might induce a "parade" with many a blinking red and blue lights...

Takes me about 2 days of driving to cross Ontario. I can make the US border in 3hrs. Ontario border in 10 hrs.
In 1992 we took a week long canoe trip along the Canada Border around Grand Portage MN. It was about 12hrs up but now roads and speeds have improved so it looks like 10-11 hrs

Latest posts

Back