• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064, Rebuilt with NOS Parts, $1,600 Invested, Sell for $1,000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did what you described once with a 660 36" dead tired near dark thirty. Not good.

His videos like amateur hour or something there abouts?

It's something.. He rambles on about his life and living in a trailer in most of his videos before he starts to do anything.. I think the guy is "special".

To me, it looks like he tries to piece saws together with whatever he finds on eBay or who knows where and tries to sell them. I know he does throw Farmertec crap in them, so that's a big no no to me if you think your crap is worth a premium. As far as I know, he doesn't port. He did hone a 064 cylinder and you could still see some marks inside and he called it good... He does offer a warranty!! Wahoo

It's something.. He rambles on about his life and living in a trailer in most of his videos before he starts to do anything.. I think the guy is "special".

To me, it looks like he tries to piece saws together with whatever he finds on eBay or who knows where and tries to sell them. I know he does throw Farmertec crap in them, so that's a big no no to me if you think your crap is worth a premium. As far as I know, he doesn't port. He did hone a 064 cylinder and you could still see some marks inside and he called it good... He does offer a warranty!! Wahoo
You had me at "special" 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back