• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo Power Pruner head wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jambalini

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have a secondhand Echo power pruner head for sale in the UK? I have broken the oil tank and pump on mine, and as it is an older model (TT21A) I think it would be better to get another head if possibe.
thanks, Andy

OK, that would be great. I guess it will depend on how much you want for it and shipping costs then. I'm not in any rush so the cheapest/slowest method the better.

Check the tube diameter & shaft coupling type to determine whether you can fit another brand, even say an AM Stihl or something. There is only a few common designs amount all the systems. Just a thought for a different option.

It has a 35mm diameter shaft fit into the head, but it also has a small lip each side, imagine a lemon shape, then the drive shaft in the head is approx. 5mm square, male. I haven't seen any on ebay with these dimensions, but that doesn't mean there isn't any.

Back