Matt’s Crank Tool Review

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st timers giggle.... it just is so different and so easy. :)

Couple things. Leave the handle screwed in whilst u undo the big nut when you are dismantling the whole thing. You can use the handle to hold while you unscrew the big nut.

Also ...I usually do the pto side first. Sometimes there is more slop in the flywheel side and you can pull the crank in too tight against the case. But u did fine :)

Glad u like the tools! They really give you a whole other level of confidence... I never hesitate to split crankcases now... because I know it's so easy to get them back together! Enjoy !

1st timers giggle.... it just is so different and so easy. :)

Couple things. Leave the handle screwed in whilst u undo the big nut when you are dismantling the whole thing. You can use the handle to hold while you unscrew the big nut.

Also ...I usually do the pto side first. Sometimes there is more slop in the flywheel side and you can pull the crank in too tight against the case. But u did fine :)

Glad u like the tools! They really give you a whole other level of confidence... I never hesitate to split crankcases now... because I know it's so easy to get them back together! Enjoy !
Thanks for the great advice mate. It was seriously harder to get the boom arm tripod set up to film then to get it in ha.

So easy with tools. I purchased every crank tool husky offered. I can split and assemble any saw.

Bloody quick mate? The fun is over in a few minutes.

Back