McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, Tim. The one I had my eye on a few weeks back was still for sale last week at a reduced price. Was gonna snag it this past weekend but waited a little too long.
Also just missed a running 795 for $75 with a 36" roller nose bar. Got sold out from under me after I told the seller I'd buy it the next morning. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was actually offered quite a bit more for it. No call or anything. Just came up 'sold' in my saved FB ads. Shoulda driven straight there when I first saw the ad! Was only 20 minutes away, but was getting pretty late. Sounded like he'd still have it in the morning. Dumb ass me, eh? I was really hopin' to snag that one.

Very cool, Tim. The one I had my eye on a few weeks back was still for sale last week at a reduced price. Was gonna snag it this past weekend but waited a little too long.
Also just missed a running 795 for $75 with a 36" roller nose bar. Got sold out from under me after I told the seller I'd buy it the next morning. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was actually offered quite a bit more for it. No call or anything. Just came up 'sold' in my saved FB ads. Shoulda driven straight there when I first saw the ad! Was only 20 minutes away, but was getting pretty late. Sounded like he'd still have it in the morning. Dumb ass me, eh? I was really hopin' to snag that one.

Gutted for ya poge a 795 would be weapon for big wood

Sometimes you have to drop everything and go. The last saw I did that on was my 2100CD. The guy was asking $65. I called and told him if he held it for me I'd give him$100. He said great, I won't answer the phone until you pic it up.

"The cover is a little thin on one corner",try non-existent! Lol Nicely done Tim.
Ed

Thanks Ed, It's uglier than it looks in the pics but should run well. I can't figure why they cheaped out on the front handle bar with no rubber. Maybe it was a budget priced mid range saw with a price point to get into that 60cc market. For some reason they abandoned the 60cc saw class after discontinuing the PM and SP60 saws.

So ive got good news update for my sp125. The boot is in great condition. The top of the engine is now very clean because a clean saw is a happy saw. I may have some ocd. So where was the air from? Well i had a massive brain fart.....im embarrased actually however its a good embarrassment. I took it all apart to check the boot. It all looked great so i put it all back together and then added the fuel i siphoned out of it and noticed something and smacked my head against the wall. I could see my fuel filter. Sooo, i was actually running out of gas. It was sucking air but it was from the fuel tank. Idiot i said. I forget how thirsty 123cc of chainsaw can be. So i filled it up and its just as fine as frogs hair. Feel free to laugh at me like my wife did. And myself. I. Just glad that it was good and now its cleaner.

K
Thanks Ed, It's uglier than it looks in the pics but should run well. I can't figure why they cheaped out on the front handle bar with no rubber. Maybe it was a budget priced mid range saw with a price point to get into that 60cc market. For some reason they abandoned the 60cc saw class after discontinuing the PM and SP60 saws.

I've got just the thing for that handle:)

Local saw friend of mine picked up this saw for less than $100! Can you believe that!? Deal of the year. He sent it right down to West coast muscle saws to have it looked over. Didn't even know it had the cart motor in it.

Wow I spose ya say he sucks then lol. Good sh!t what a monster

Back