• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch Super 250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camer_1107

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m just wondering if anybody has a McCulloch Super 250 that they would be willing to sell me. I had one that ran great after I changed out the stock carb for a tillotson flatback and it was my favorite chainsaw by far; I had a lot of good times with that beast. Unfortunately it was recently destroyed when my garage burned down, so that’s why I’m looking for a new one.

One with a tillotson flatback carburetor is preferred, although I can work with the McCulloch carb if need be.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3600.png
    IMG_3600.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
I dug one out last night. I believe it was a runner when shelved but that was 10 years or more ago

I dug one out last night. I believe it was a runner when shelved but that was 10 years or more ago
Thanks for looking, I appreciate it. However, I have already purchased a couple other ones from another user on this site.

Given that, I'm not too familiar with using the buy and sell portions on these forums, so if I am supposed to close the thread or delete it someone can let me know. Thanks again everyone.

Latest posts

Back