Does Chopping Trees Increase Testosterone Levels?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it would lower it from being released during the workout. And depending on other health issues it may take longer to replace, especially the older you are. Diet may also have a role in recovery times. I'm guessing it would depend on many factors as we are all a bit different in how our bodies work and process the chemicals in our body's. It's probably another area where genetics plays a role as well.

I dont think testosterone levels are that important as long as your trestolone, nandrolone,and trenbolone levels are high enough.
I’m good with pricking my ass with a needle. Natural test levels fluctuate throughout the day, and excercise has been shown in studies to slightly increase it, so it would make sense that chopping wood, which is basically a cardio workout would increase it as well. It’s a temporary rise though. It’ll go back down after.

I’m good with pricking my ass with a needle. Natural test levels fluctuate throughout the day, and excercise has been shown in studies to slightly increase it, so it would make sense that chopping wood, which is basically a cardio workout would increase it as well. It’s a temporary rise though. It’ll go back down after.

That makes more sense now that I read what you said. I was thinking more of how long it would take to replace after it's released and used. I was thinking more about recovery time.

Being out in the woods means you’re still in the game, and that’s a good thing! I’m recovering from a hernia operation so I’m out for at least 6 weeks! At least my garage shop will be more organized by that time!:cool:

Brother, I feel your pain. I had reconstructive ACL surgery in Oct of last year, took 3 months before I was cleared for any physical labor, but even then I had to be VERY careful. After 6 months of PT I came back like an animal and cut more wood than I ever had before in my life. Feels good man, you'll get there!

Back