• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 10mm 044 with KS cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou tree chomper, interesting , Had no idea that freight would be so expensive
some one will end up with a nice saw

Thankyou tree chomper, interesting , Had no idea that freight would be so expensive
some one will end up with a nice saw

Yea I had no idea either. Thought maybe 80.00. Tell ya what I use to throw disc and shot In high school... saw ain't that different lmao.

Knew it would not last 4 ever!

Get it ported, it will scream!

I definitely thought about it but I'm working on a whole new line up for personal use so I know it wouldn't get used enough to justify keeping it. I love this saw but I still end up reaching for the 660 everytime in the field : p

This will make an awesome "medium or big" saw for its new owner though no doubt

Not sure what size bar you run on that 660, but if you ported this saw you may have a different opinion. I'm very impressed with mine, I believe the 10mms are a little stronger (than a 12) when ported.

Not sure what size bar you run on that 660, but if you ported this saw you may have a different opinion. I'm very impressed with mine, I believe the 10mms are a little stronger (than a 12) when ported.
I usually run a 28" on my 660. Every now and again I'll put a 36" on it for giggles if I don't feel like bending down that day lol. I like the more chain speed I get from the 28" on it.

Good stuff CHOMPA they are a great saw someone will be chuffed
thanks for your replies earlier to mate :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back