• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 12” A041 Bar and 4 chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
12” (45DL) A041 Mount fits most small Echo, Poulan, Dolmar, Poulan made Huskys, and many others.

Gently used bar, 2 loops of like new Oregon VX chain, one new loop of Oregon VX and one new loop of Stihl PS that has been square ground. The little saws really whip through the wood with the square ground loop!

How about $30 shipped in the US? The loop of square chain cost over $20 by itself.

5CA5B867-D773-4043-8DB8-CBEB0BFBFFE9.jpeg

I have another one...somewhere. If I find it I’ll drop you a pm. The garage monster has swallowed two Husky 55 mufflers and several bars and chains in the past year. :cry::cry:
Sorting buckets of chain.....bottom of a bucket of light stuff....084 P&C, muffler and clutch cover.....so THATS where I put them!!!

I had a brand new Jonsered bar, it was missing for years. Finally turned up within a few feet of where I thought it was. Don’t know how I didn’t see it there.
I had a floor in my basement, I just found it the other day, it was right where I thought it was :laugh:.
Glad you found the bar :).

Back