• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

'15 Echo CS620PW Information

BGE541

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
@Big Block whats up?

been doing some work on the 590, new muffler mod, 044 air filter and cover set up I made... here is the 590 with a full chain chewing through some year seasoned oak.

Attachments

Big Block

Big Block

WFO or I don't go
Just playing with my one and only saw my new MS261CM. Trying to decide if I’m going to void the warranty with a MM, BG delete and a timing advance. I’ve a total of 3 tanks as of today. Had the bar buried in some seasoned 18~ inch Black Locust. Hard stuff! I’m going to try and get her broken in this weekend.

Thats a racy lookin 590. I like it. for some reason the video won’t load:angry: How many Echos do you have now? I honestly do miss mine. The torque was unreal.

edit: just seen your sig list. I had to turn my phone sideways lol

I’m already thinking I need a bigger saw too.

NIP Group