2100 Velocity stack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baileys used to sell them, might search Baileys velocity stack?

If you know anyone with a lathe and drill press you could make your own easy enough.

attachment.php

By the way this is what they looked like from Baileys.

They sold some kind of foam "sock" for filter that was not too appealing to me.

Took the liberty to fashion an adaptor to fit the filters that were on hand.

If I were to do another it would be one piece.

But crap I'm out of those filters, so no doubt the new design will be for whatever filters I find free/cheap.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Mo. I checked Baileys and it doesn't look like they've sold them in some time.

BTW, nice looking 2100. That filter looks great.

FYI, Madsens has no more velocity stacks for the 2100. Thought I got the last one, but when it arrived today it doesn't fit :cry:

Look at my V-Stack set-up on my 2100xp here on the (2101 monster saw of all time) by NORMZILLA just posted today should be a page back and I those I have and are in stock so take a look..good luck

I'm sorry, you have the v stack in stock or madsens does?

If you have one that would work, shoot me a PM with your address and price.

Thanks

Last edited:
Might be able to hook you up.

Only 'cause I LOVE that old Dodge!

Send me your mailing addy.

mo

Let us know a price as my mastermind 285/2100 will be here very soon:)

You guys will have to tell me the OD you want for the filter you plan to run. I usually get $30 for one. Shipping is $5.80 for a flat rate box.

FYI. You guys know 288 and 395 filter necks fit on a 2100. Here is a v-stack on a 288 filter covering a WJ39 from a 394 on a 2100 that I did a few months ago.

IMG_2867_zps9c6a3e36.jpg

You don't happen to know the part number on that filter neck do you? Also, on the K&N website, it lists the adapters as follows. What is the correct one to fit up with the Husqvarna filter neck?? Many thanks Srcarr52! Filter would be pretty easy to match up from there.

Flange Size
1-1/8" bore, 2-bolt
1-5/8" bore, 3-bolt
1" bore, 2-bolt
1" bore, 2-bolt

Bolt Circle
1-3/8"
2"
45mm
40mm

Adapter O.D.
2-3/4"