2100 Velocity stack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gregg, do you mean for the adapter, filter media or neck? I'm assuming you mean instead of the K&N ... they are definitely pricy. The sponge type i think just requires a bit of Bell Ray foam filter "tacky" oil and should be good to go. I think Baileys still sell these .... I think it may be the 2" ID filter, but still not sure.

You guys will have to tell me the OD you want for the filter you plan to run. I usually get $30 for one. Shipping is $5.80 for a flat rate box.

FYI. You guys know 288 and 395 filter necks fit on a 2100. Here is a v-stack on a 288 filter covering a WJ39 from a 394 on a 2100 that I did a few months ago.

IMG_2867_zps9c6a3e36.jpg

Oh yeah .... is that filter adapter made by K&N??

What is the point of these?
To mount the aftermarket K&N air filter. Back in the day, many a west coast saw sported a green weenie or K&N. Oh yeah run panty hose over the K&N. It was because of them being cheaper than factory parts and easier to service. 80's saws did not have quick release tops or filters.IMG_0111.JPG

Back