• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 357xp $250!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. I'm through Marshall a few times a week. I'm actually going to be traveling to the Tampa in a week so if it helps you guys work a deal I could throw a saw in my trunk and bring it up.
I may have a couple for you to bring that way, and maybe one or two to bring back :). Since your stopping by here sometime in the near future right :innocent:.

I may have a couple for you to bring that way, and maybe one or two to bring back :). Since your stopping by here sometime in the near future right :innocent:.
Haha, if we're talking multiple saws you're going to run into a real estate issue with my daughter. I'm sure she would be happy to sell off some of her trunk space, but it's probably just more effective to use your FedEx at home account at that point:rolleyes:

FedEx at home is legit. I just sent 25lbs of 372 to TX for $30
Sounds good, when you swing buy I'll give them to you to ship :laugh:.
Be careful to check the area your shipping to for reviews as I've had problems with Fedex messing things up, right @Laslabjohn . In the end it worked out, but it wasn't because Fedex fixed the issue, but because the person brought the saw to the right address (much nice than the package thieves of the day :yes:).

Sounds good, when you swing buy I'll give them to you to ship :laugh:.
Be careful to check the area your shipping to for reviews as I've had problems with Fedex messing things up, right @Laslabjohn . In the end it worked out, but it wasn't because Fedex fixed the issue, but because the person brought the saw to the right address (much nice than the package thieves of the day :yes:).
That sucks. Seems that everyone has a story. I've been fortunate so far with Fedex

That sucks. Seems that everyone has a story. I've been fortunate so far with Fedex
I've used them many times with no problems other than that time. It showed they delivered at something like 10:08 pm, what the heck, and it was the wrong house. They were not going to admit it, they have a 1.5 out of 5 star rating down there o_O.
Glad it turned out well in the end, it was a pretty saw :).

I've used them many times with no problems other than that time. It showed they delivered at something like 10:08 pm, what the heck, and it was the wrong house. They were not going to admit it, they have a 1.5 out of 5 star rating down there o_O.
Glad it turned out well in the end, it was a pretty saw :).
bought some items from @fordf150 shipped fed-x.... truck crashed and they.. (disposed of all items including new bars and a new dolmar saw:( ) stated total loss... nate made it right... however in Utah fed-x is less than average I use usps exclusively ..........

bought some items from @fordf150 shipped fed-x.... truck crashed and they.. (disposed of all items including new bars and a new dolmar saw:( ) stated total loss... nate made it right... however in Utah fed-x is less than average I use usps exclusively ..........
That's some crazy stuff there Rod.
Now wait, you bought a dolmar lol.

So FedEx didn't re-imburse for the lost items?

Back