50cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cc pro king

• Husqvarna 550xp

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • STIHL 261c

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Makita ea 5000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dolmar ps510

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jonsereds cs 2250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 064 with 18” bar

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
I keep asking, why is no one running them on the 3 cube class? I have ran the 261 ported and it's a fantastic saw, no argument, but they just don't gain as much as a 346 and that's why EVERYONE runs them in that class, have never seen a 261 ran in that class, there's a reason for that.

I keep asking, why is no one running them on the 3 cube class? I have ran the 261 ported and it's a fantastic saw, no argument, but they just don't gain as much as a 346 and that's why EVERYONE runs them in that class, have never seen a 261 ran in that class, there's a reason for that.

Wait, you're arguing about which one gains the most when ported? We were all talking about stock saws.

Then you haven't been around long enough to know the kitten's reputation. Carry on, if you must...

I know who he is, but I dont have an urge to ride his sack. Also doesnt make the stats he posted any less wrong.

Just another Stihl fan boy who can't handle the truth, 346XP is the king of 50cc FACT!

Not a fan boy. Loyal fan, yes. If you quoted Husky numbers wrong, I'd correct you on that too. Read back, I also said the 5 series XPs are great saws.

Wait, you're arguing about which one gains the most when ported? We were all talking about stock saws.
Yeppers ... I’m not a race saw builder by any means however I do understand that some models have quad vs dual transfer ports ... of course the quad will have an edge in racing - however the thread was best 50cc saw and now has morphed into a 346 xp “race-saw” circle jerk ! Please excuse me ... I must go sort my socks now !

Then you haven't been around long enough to know the kitten's reputation. Carry on, if you must...
Nothing more valuable than time ... yet you choose to waste it on mindless banter

Well if you look back at Fabz videos, those were ported saws, and I too give Stihl credit, booth 241 and 261 are great saws, 241 would sell many more if they weren't 50.00 less then a 261, I think it really hurts them. The 550 I can't say yet, haven't gotten my own broken in yet, but I like it so far, no issues, as I stated earlier if you like Stihl I would buy a 261, and if husky 550, they seem very close to me, of the ones I have ran. Now comparing a 241 to a 346, that is crazy!

Back