• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Any Finn's in here?

Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Onnellista uutta vuotta to you too.

Och gott nytt år... This's being a Swedish section after all.

ArcticOverland

ArcticOverland

It's getting cold out there....
I know many, many Finns. None are quite as weird as that dude... What a surreal viewing experience. His entire channel is full of some damned strange videos he has made. Wow. Just, wow! o_O

Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
I know many, many Finns. None are quite as weird as that dude... What a surreal viewing experience. His entire channel is full of some damned strange videos he has made. Wow. Just, wow! o_O
What? I thought twas Picker's footage of his new year's sauna time...

Just kidding. The big guy is from Eno, 30-40 kilometers from my hut. The place has delivered us a number of distinguished cuckoos over the years. Although Mr. Tykylevits is an eccentric character indeed, even measured against the local standards.

horna

horna

Yep, one crazy motorhead from Finland. I´m fire wood maker and part time logger in own forrests. Winter time I used to port saws, when it is too cold to cut trees...