arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Plasmech, you're it. :clap:

The shiznet of noobism, eventually to become a grizzled tree veteran. ( not to be confused with treevet, he has overall grandaddy status. :D )

you got this one hands down, lets all vote. :computer:
Any other candidates?

Last edited:
Now how the hell is that gonna work? No offense Plas but we should at least keep some semblance of order.
I would nominate Treeco but that is probably won't go either so I nominate myself. I'll take the job, somebody has to do it might as well be me.

Now how the hell is that gonna work? No offense Plas but we should at least keep some semblance of order.
I would nominate Treeco but that is probably won't go either so I nominate myself. I'll take the job, somebody has to do it might as well be me.

TMD, king of the noobs?

TMD, king of the noobs?

this would work, TMD could be the supreme commander/grand poobah.

The mayor should be culled from the lowly noob masses, someone with the innate ability to lead his minions out of their self inflicted chaos, (who better than he who creates the most chaotic posting, Plas) and clearly represent the primordial ooze from whence he came?

Treemandan, would you truly be willing to take this responsibility? If Plas says its okay, of course.

Last edited:
Plas is the mayor and TMD is the sheriff

I am just seeing this post now for the first time, someonehow I missed.

OK, I'm the mayor. I hereby impose a 40% tax on every post you guys put up about me.

Last edited:
I am just seeing this post now for the first time, someonehow I missed.

OK, I'm the major. I hereby impose a 40% tax on every post you guys put up about me.

someonehow, major? :confused:

man, I thought you was like an engineer or something. you must be from pakistan or somewhere. :laugh:

and if you get 40%, I get 10% as your campaign manager, and Treemandan gets the rest for being your rabbi...................:D

still setting it up, weather will be the key. end of the month at the latest. we all gonna get together for some beers?

I have a couple good jobs here to knock out, and debating when to run the big newspaper ad again..... a lot of snow and ice on the ground here. :(

Back