arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get any more irrelevant than this, thats for sure............;)
cold weather, little treework, and a bad economy all equate to bored tree guys playing myspace chick games. happens every winter. usually more trolls, too.

If that avatar is your pic, you got it going on, you're in the right league.:cheers:

Ya know I only see one TIP on that spar, then again it's only a wussy azz pine tree. Call the safety police, reeaaahhh! reeeaaahhh!

So if it's not "pansey" it's "wussy" huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeslayer View Post WRONG

Ya know I only see one TIP on that spar, then again it's only a wussy azz pine tree. Call the safety police, reeaaahhh! reeeaaahhh!
So if it's not "pansey" it's "wussy" huh?

What is this :censored:? that is not my quote. DO NOT PUT MY NAME ON :censored: LIKE THAT.
not cool.
:angry:

Last edited:

NCTREE-
I didnt expect that from you. Let me bost your confidence. You got your self one bad azz lap dog and every now then you get hardcore and pull ivy off trees. P.A is the mecca for big trees not like our tiny doug-firs in the P.N.W.
I only use one T.I.P when chunking down spars. Don't you even try this until you get a few more trees under your saddle.

NCTREE-
I didnt expect that from you. Let me bost your confidence. You got your self one bad azz lap dog and every now then you get hardcore and pull ivy off trees. P.A is the mecca for big trees not like our tiny doug-firs in the P.N.W.
I only use one T.I.P when chunking down spars. Don't you even try this until you get a few more trees under your saddle.

I only need one TIP when blocking, why does that :censored: quote have my name? :confused::confused: somebody is being a dik, they know who they are.:cheers:

NCTREE-

Relax I was just busting your chops, I'm sure your a mean azz doug fir chopper.

I can hold my own

attachment.php

:cheers:

Last edited:
I only need one TIP when blocking, why does that :censored: quote have my name? :confused::confused: somebody is being a dik, they know who they are.:cheers:

chill slayer we all know your tree slaying master, no one is better than you. Why don't you ask the mayor what wrong with this post. If you look at the top of the post before you hit submit you should be able to figure it out:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Plas is just upset cause i called him a dbag. Sorry plas I mean mayor don't sick the sheriff on me. If you gonna dish it out then you got to be able to take it.

this thread is wonderful. it has it all!

hey fellas i dont know if you noticed but trimmmed caught nc giving himself head in another thread.

All this crap between plas, Ben and me goes back to the 4 poplars. Ben really was just jealous cause i showed him up on the job and he couldn't handle it. He looked like a clown in that tree, I really had to stop and think is this guy for real.

this thread is wonderful. it has it all!

hey fellas i dont know if you noticed but trimmmed caught nc giving himself head in another thread.

Whats with this crap you guys are all out to get me. You know what I don't care about your stupid BS. YOu don't mean :censored: to me. Your just a name on a website. Do you think I care???

Plas is just upset cause i called him a dbag. Sorry plas I mean mayor don't sick the sheriff on me. If you gonna dish it out then you got to be able to take it.

I'm just catching up on all the drama. OK apparently I'm upset and...I'm the mayor now, that's right, and Ben is the Sheriff...ok ok got that...ok what do you guys want me to do next? Well ok post a bunch of smack-assed comments all over the place and when I get home from work tomorrow I might read it all and do it all over again.

Latest posts

Back