arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this crap between plas, Ben and me goes back to the 4 poplars. Ben really was just jealous cause i showed him up on the job and he couldn't handle it. He looked like a clown in that tree, I really had to stop and think is this guy for real.

You know, that is exactly what I was thinking... NOT! I was sleeping that day though.

Thanks, you and the treeslayer get my respect for todays pics. But not you treemandan and plas your both d-bags.

So ah, Mr. Holding Wood...um...who's wood are you holding anyway? And...do I even know you? Oh...*right*...you're the guy I offended. I'm just an uneducated brainwashed conservative who has yet to "see the light", right? Or should I say left. Whatever. "Political Correctness" (puke puke gag gag) and this business may as well be oil and water 'ol chum. Stop letting yourself be a puppet of MTV and the mainstream media and figure a few things out for yourself in life and you'll be an OK guy just like me someday.

chill slayer we all know your tree slaying master, no one is better than you. Why don't you ask the mayor what wrong with this post. If you look at the top of the post before you hit submit you should be able to figure it out:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

you are starting to sound like a dik.

whatever, hide behind your keyboard and talk trash. :)
I'll be in PA soon to work, I'll call you for a :cheers: see if you show up.

Last edited:
doesnt look to have anything under it either.

Sorry I don't have a fulltime photographer with me. I will sure try to remember my camera for next one. Really though like I said I don't have to prove a thing.

looks can be disceiving, that trunk was 6' across. I bore cut it on each side with a 28" plus had too hollow out the middle to get it to drop.

vqu0qb.jpg
not on that tree it would slid back in to the grage chunk it down a 28" saw i am climbing with for cutting it from the ground we have big ones tom trees

Great pics Tom. :clap:
-Nice saws, might want to tighten that chain, the old faithful on the left.
-The Ive don't seem to be bothering the tree too much, near water on the left of the school, pic from boat of school.

Latest posts

Back