Chainsaw Heaven???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is that what you would call three 346XPs on the bench? Two are NOS, the other in excellent condition. The used one is my 2008 model that converted my to Husqvarna. It sports 190 PSI and the complete 357XP induction system. The new one that's assembled is ported and ready to cut wood. The other new one is disassembled and in the process of being modded. This is my personal saw, replacing my used one? Why? Because it was available and I love these saws.

1221141213-L.jpg

Since I'm replacing my personal saw, I tore it down yesterday to thoroughly clean it. BTW, it's already sold. Yes, this saw has seen quite a lot of use. I just take care of it.
IMG_4524-L.jpg

IMG_4527-L.jpg

IMG_4528-L.jpg

IMG_4515-L.jpg

IMG_4514-L.jpg

IMG_4512-L.jpg

IMG_4522-L.jpg

IMG_4534-L.jpg

I wish I could have more of an open mind when it comes to chainsaws. I've cut with Homelite, Poulan, Mac, and Husky at some time or another.

I still feel more comfortable with $tihl. I suppose it's the brand I've used most. Now that my cutting has decreased greatly, I don't see any need to change.

Latest posts

Back