I cleaned my chimney today. I have been burning for about 45 days. 30 days hot and heavy due to some abnormally cool November temps. This is out of my brand new double wall insulated chimney that I just installed this year. The chimney is about 24 foot tall. It is located in a chase on the side of my house. Half of it is in the garage. My stove is an old non cat Schrader Fireplace. 8 inch flue. Does this look pretty normal? I've never burned with a wood stove before. Burning mostly ash and sugar maple. Wood is very dry. Most is several years old.