Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a very very sick man in Ohio who has three bank barns full of saws prolly over 500,000 of em. Now that's sick! Lol

i don't even think i have CAD. like i do like to build saws but once they're done i think "can i use this". if the answer is no or maybe i send them down the road. been working great. now i only have saws i can use.

That guy in ohio is probably trying to corner the magnesium market. Scrap value alone would be significant, even at ferrous prices. Not sure how someone could accumulate saws by the 10s of thousands though. I thought I was in bad shape but have been staying just shy of 40.
Thanks, I feel better now.

He's a member here but can't remember his username. I sold him the last two NIB 090's that we're available in Canada.
I met him in 02 I believe at woods junkies GTG. I also took pics of his shop and posted them but there all gone from AS, but still have the hard copies somewhere here on floppy disc.

Jesus h christ....them were the days!!

If a fellow asks for the 'bottom line price' and respects it (either paying that price or passing on it without further haggling) then I don't have a problem with it. What really bugs me is when some guy asks, "what's the absolute lowest you'll take?"....................................and then fires back an offer that's lower (often 10-20% lower or more) after receiving an answer. That's a jackass. 'Bottom line' means THE BOTTOM LINE.

I went to HS with a guy like that. He used to take me with him when going to look at motorcycles for sale. He pulled the "what's your bottom line?"............followed by a lowball offer thing several times. We were just about thrown off people's property a couple times. He'd tell me that he needed me to go with him for technical advice (blowing smoke up my ass). In actuality.............he was bringing me along to protect him from getting his ass beat. After the second time he pulled that ****, I told him to find somebody else for protection, or he'd be going by himself next time........

Will this saw be better the my Poulan WildThing?!
I bought my Poulan at a bottom line price!

5.25" or 3.5" ?

They are 5.25. Still have the hard drives from last two computers and lots of floppies and mini cd's plus a floppy reader.

Latest posts

Back