• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

City folks and country folks meals defined.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
City folks have brunch, lunch and dinner.

Country folks have breakfast, dinner like in Sunday dinner a mid day meal at home/ lunch is some thing you have at school or work. then supper for the evening meal.
Some country people buy into the city folks how ever until another country couple shows up in the middle of the day for that invited dinner gathering.

:D Al

svk

A little bit of everything
My grandparents did the mid day dinner followed by "supper" every day. Up until the point when my dad passed, my parents did a 2:00 dinner on Sunday with a late light supper.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
As a kid my parents also did a huge later in the day Sunday dinner and many times a late light supper of left overs.

:D Al

Reactions: svk
olyman

olyman

Tree Freak
sundays evenings,,were healthy butterd popcorn, and NOT that margarine plastic.. then popcorn in bowl,, salt lightly,, and cover with milk,,and eat.. dont knock it,, till yah try it...orrr, peanut butter, lettuce,,and banana sammiches...