Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Pa bamboo is listed as an invasive species, although the state has passed the buck to the townships to enforce which in turn means no one does anything about it but complain. My jerk neighbor planted some about 2 years ago, and once it gets with in 10 feet of the property line the township is getting notified. I do not want it taking over my yard.

I have a lady that calls me every now and then with proposals like that, always near the road, her barn, or a power line. Last one I turned down. She wasnt super happy about it, right at the corner of her property leaning out over the road, bear a bridge that a little creek passes under. Told her to call in the pros, would need a road occupancy permit and flaggers to take it down and a bucket truck at minimum. Her reply was "cant you just climb it and cut in between people driving past? " think it's the last time I'll even bother to go out and look at trees for her. She just doesn't get the liability and cost end of it.

I have a lady that calls me every now and then with proposals like that, always near the road, her barn, or a power line. Last one I turned down. She wasnt super happy about it, right at the corner of her property leaning out over the road, bear a bridge that a little creek passes under. Told her to call in the pros, would need a road occupancy permit and flaggers to take it down and a bucket truck at minimum. Her reply was "cant you just climb it and cut in between people driving past? " think it's the last time I'll even bother to go out and look at trees for her. She just doesn't get the liability and cost end of it.
she don't give a rats arse,,shes cheap, and wants it done for nothing...……………..

Back