• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dirty Ole Husqvarna 346xp (another)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As the title says I have another dirty ole husky 346xp New Edition(NE) I'm going to be selling.
This one is a great runner and has a newer piston and rings (meteor iirc), decompression button deleted, it also has a base gasket delete and a muffler mod(opened up under the stock deflector). There is a little damage on the top cover above the muffler, but not bad, I can get a picture if needed. The top cover is also more dinged up than the pictures show to me.
I've been running this saw a good bit the last couple weeks cutting locust and oak around my place and it performs as it should.
Pictures coming in a few.

@av8or3 this is just like the one your tree guy is running making his crew jealous. Brett's a great sailor as well.
No I'm not, that's my dad who retired Chief Petty Officer lol, I wasn't to into that option as I figured I did my 18yr stint o_O
I am grateful for our military though :yes:.
Ran one of my other 346's Saturday doing some storm cleanup at a buddies, as normal it never missed a beat.

Back