False advertising HP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So 3200W is 3.2kw which is 4.3hp, which would be really good for a legit 50cc saw. Did you see the weight? 25 pounds! and did you notice the RPM? 19 thousand? Really?

So 3200W is 3.2kw which is 4.3hp, which would be really good for a legit 50cc saw. Did you see the weight? 25 pounds! and did you notice the RPM? 19 thousand? Really?

That’s what I’m saying it’s false.

The Ukraine chainsaw sounds like the specs from a average farmers saw. Maybe better than a Chinese saw.

Maybe better than a Chinese saw.
Maybe, but more likely Chinees with a Ukranian logo. As far as I know there is no chainsaw producer there.

These things are about 2HP. 52cc (the only spec that is correct) lazy HP's on average more durable then you would suspect. I have 2 augers and had a chainsaw (note that it was a gift) all the same engine. Crappy build and even crappier quality control. But the engines them selves seem to last. It's the protective cartboard grade plastics and straw grade tubing that is breaking in the end.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Probably a waste of money buying one.(Chinese/hongkong). Just browsing and found the Chinese specs way off. The 9.8 hp caught me at 52cc? I know the smaller huskys are gaining in hp but the Chinese going that far ahead?

Latest posts

Back