Felling poll - Have your say

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you fell these palms?

• Total voters
I asked you first and have asked you in previous post...What do you know? You stated you are real comfortable in you level of knowledge relative to mine (in a previous post) and ignored my question of "what exactly do you know?"

No tricks here.....just not Arboriculture "101".

What ever ask your questions , this is the gayest thing that I have ever been a part of but whatever , and all mine are not gonna be tree questions , so lets get that straight...I can't believe at your age that you still play PIG on the basketball court, your up shoot ...PS start a thread for this so we don't waste anyone elses time reading this stupid test..

The ISA's influence stopped that series that was unprofessional and idiotic and ignored safety standards. You know more than them?

The ISA's influence stopped that series that was unprofessional and idiotic and ignored safety standards. You know more than them?

Yea I know when something as rediculous as Paul Nosak comes around , he cannot be taken seriously , but I would suspect that when you saw him stand that crane up on its arse you couldn't dial fast enough .... And guess what we were the only ones watching , I asked at least ten people who dont work with trees and they hadn"t seen five minutes of that train wreck..

Thought you were in favor of that show being aired. My bad.

I am with a disclaimer like JACKASS thats reads these are stunts performed by trained professionals and we insist that you never try anything you see here, lol I enjoyed that show it actually made feel alot better about myself ....

Back