Felling poll - Have your say

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you fell these palms?

• Total voters
:D I like them mate but I know 3 guys with them and all 3 have had filtration issues and one blew up, all under warranty. There have been a lot more complaints than just these 3 guys though.
I'll stick with my 3120 which is somewhat manlier ;)

Had mine about 10 years or more with no probs and 3 owners may be a drastically small percentage of the total owners with no troubles.

What is the displacement on that little department store product?

Last edited:
such my dihk you little faggoht

Smooches lovey right in the middle of, well you know where...I can't get mad at old guys it would be like fighting with my friends grandpappy it just not right to pick on the elderly so be careful you don't fall and break a hip....

Last edited:
Had mine about 10 years or more with no probs and 3 owners may be a drastically small percentage of the total owners with no troubles.

What is the displacement on that little department store product?

No what I meant was I know 3 people with 880's and they've all had problems - one of the owners was told by a Stihl tech that they've been having a lot of issues with the 880's in Australia. I think most of the issues relate to dust as the filter's can't keep fine particulates out - dead Aussie hardwood dust has a habit of making good filter setups look bad, even Huskies. That is why Stihl released the Extreme Conditions filter setup only sold in Australia and South Africa. This is what Stihl give their customers if they complain, bite and scratch about filtration under warranty.

My little department store saw displacement is slightly less than your more manly 880 version :(

Smooches lovey right in the middle of, well you know where...I can't get mad at old guys it would be like fighting with my friends grandpappy it just not right to pick on the elderly so be careful you don't fall and break a hip....

you had to edit that post son? You're gonna get a headache if you gotta try that hard. Do you wear your helmet on the schoolbus?

No what I meant was I know 3 people with 880's and they've all had problems - one of the owners was told by a Stihl tech that they've been having a lot of issues with the 880's in Australia. I think most of the issues relate to dust as the filter's can't keep fine particulates out - dead Aussie hardwood dust has a habit of making good filter setups look bad, even Huskies. That is why Stihl released the Extreme Conditions filter setup only sold in Australia and South Africa. This is what Stihl give their customers if they complain, bite and scratch about filtration under warranty.

My little department store saw displacement is slightly less than your more manly 880 version :(

Don't let him persuade you to think all westerners are complete tools , he's senile a little I think, or maybe he has sniffed to much gas in his time , he's a little bitter cause he lack's in the length dept. if ya catch my drift....

you seem preoccupied with penises?

Maybe I dunno , just proud I think , or maybe blessed ...Why are you in my arse again tonite I thought we made up or do you like this ,like jumper cables on the:censored:s your sick this gives you a reason to wear makeup and run around with that crazy outfit I know you have hidden in your prisoner cab...

Don't let him persuade you to think all westerners are complete tools , he's senile a little I think, or maybe he has sniffed to much gas in his time , he's a little bitter cause he lack's in the length dept. if ya catch my drift....

treevet gave me rep so I gotta be nice to him ;)

I positively despise the 88's they suck and they make this whistling noise that gives me a earache , If I never had to touch one again that would be fine with me seriously they suck, I have three 66's and one 660 which I can do 99.9 % of my big wood cutting and I love those saws all of them they work really good with a 20" bar in the tree ...

Let's just take a look at some of your points.....A Stihl 088 "sucks" and your 66 is a better saw for 99.9% of "your big wood (lol)"?

I am "senile" and that would tell me that you think you know more about our profession (what this forum is about) than I do?

Tell me one thing you know that I do not know and if you'd like I will write .....oh let's keep it to say 20 things you haven't the slightest clue about I bet.

Are we on? What do you know junior? :cry:

Let's just take a look at some of your points.....A Stihl 088 "sucks" and your 66 is a better saw for 99.9% of "your big wood (lol)"?

I am "senile" and that would tell me that you think you know more about our profession (what this forum is about) than I do?

Tell me one thing you know that I do not know and if you'd like I will write .....oh let's keep it to say 20 things you haven't the slightest clue about I bet.

Are we on? What do you know junior? :cry:

Ok first senility is a little different than expertise in tree care or knowledge , but thats fine I have feeling that you will accel in book smarts cause you have probably researched your questions well , so if you think that your skills are there to try to trick me than go for it ,I have a feeling that is the story of your life a constant :censored: measuring contest fire away when ready but I'm not gonna sit here and wait for the questions and I'll answer them when I am good and ready but they will be answered

Ok first senility is a little different than expertise in tree care or knowledge , but thats fine I have feeling that you will accel in book smarts cause you have probably researched your questions well , so if you think that your skills are there to

try to trick me than go for it

,I have a feeling that is the story of your life a constant :censored: measuring contest fire away when ready but I'm not gonna sit here and wait for the questions and I'll answer them when I am good and ready but they will be answered

I asked you first and have asked you in previous post...What do you know? You stated you are real comfortable in you level of knowledge relative to mine (in a previous post) and ignored my question of "what exactly do you know?"

No tricks here.....just not Arboriculture "101".

Back