ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Firewood/Logs (& chips) Available In Milwaukee & Waukesha County (SE Wisconsin)

Discussion in 'Firewood, Heating and Wood Burning Equipment' started by stheis004, Mar 6, 2019.

1. stheis004

stheis004 ArboristSite Lurker

Hi everyone, our tree care company recently shifted to do more removals (vs. the pruning we had been focused on) and will be having wood available on a regular basis. Most of our work is in Milwaukee County. We have a large dump trailer that we chip into and then put the wood/logs on top of the chips. If you can only take wood that can work too, but...

best case scenario is you have an easy in & out spot & want to take both chips and wood of any size (& have lots of room & are ok with occasionally taking some non-desirable wood)

If you are interested, send me message and we can discuss details. Thanks!

farmer steve likes this.
  2. stheis004

Looking for a few more places to bring logs and/or chips to (available on a regular basis would be great!)

farmer steve likes this.
  3. 066blaster

066blaster Addicted to ArboristSite

I'm 2 miles north of West Bend if you're ever up this way. would take wood and chips. willing to pay something for it as well(gas money)

4. muddstopper

muddstopper Addicted to ArboristSite

I guess NC is a little to far to expect delivery:laugh:. I usually get the power company to dump their wood and chips whenever they are in my area. I'll drag out the wood as I turn the piles of chips and compose the chips for my garden. I usually take 100 to 200 loads before I have to stop them from dumping. It sounds like a lot, but once the chips compost, it amounts to about one or 2 good dump truck loads of compost.

farmer steve likes this.
  5. stheis004

You are exactly what I’m looking for but yeah, a little too far

farmer steve likes this.