• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell GMC C6500 flatbed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 117362

Friend of mine has this 2004 GMC C6500, Cat Diesel, 5 speed, good tires and brakes. 8'x14' flat bed and he says it runs good. He is asking $5,800 obo, Barry can be reached at 989-915-9503 mobile or 989-348-9233. Truck is located in Grayling, MIIMG_8297.JPG IMG_8299.JPG IMG_8294.JPG IMG_8290.JPG IMG_8291.JPG IMG_8292.JPG IMG_8296.JPG IMG_8295.JPG

I'm looking into getting a small dump truck, like a 1 ton or C60. I'm trying to stay cheap but have looked into several older C60's. Only problem with a bigger suck is losing by hand.

It's darn tempting to me as he's only a couple hrs away, I'm just not sure I could handle the 5 speed :surprised3: :lol:.
Make him an offer, all he can say is no. He may even meet you half way. You don't know unless you ask. Make me an offer and I will run it by him, we bit** at each other all the time.

Make him an offer, all he can say is no. He may even meet you half way. You don't know unless you ask. Make me an offer and I will run it by him, we bit** at each other all the time.
Could he drive it for me, I'd probably mess it all up, I'd get it all confused with a 13/15 speed :laugh:.
I'd like it for sure, but I also need to be patient as I'm not ready for it yet. I really need my barn done first, if it was a quad cab with a dump as marshy said I'd probably put the barn off for a while, but it would cost a lot to convert it, then I'm into it for half the barn costs :rare2:.

Could he drive it for me, I'd probably mess it all up, I'd get it all confused with a 13/15 speed :laugh:.
I'd like it for sure, but I also need to be patient as I'm not ready for it yet. I really need my barn done first, if it was a quad cab with a dump as marshy said I'd probably put the barn off for a while, but it would cost a lot to convert it, then I'm into it for half the barn costs :rare2:.
It's probably a 5 speed with a split rear end. He said it's a 5 speed.

It's probably a 5 speed with a split rear end. He said it's a 5 speed.
I saw that he said that, up here we have some pretty wild setups for hauling heavy 160k(which is what I used to do), eight axle single trailers and doubles. I'm pretty familiar with splitting gears, but a split rear end not so much :surprised3:.
This would be a great truck for me, just bad timing.

Back