Happy Spot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My woods/swamp with my son and my dog is my number one place i want to be. We feel right at home there. My nubmer 2 place is my new job. Love what im doing.

5eeca6b2108c4ce9456c77d5c91d5fed.mov

d145c671bdb65f389000ca17f57d8987.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Very nice!

Looks like a great place. Winter camping always seems to be more peaceful.
Went out in November last year, no snow yet but got down to about 15*View attachment 855308

Yep, It’s so nice and peaceful. It’s especially nice when you’re out in a full moon. With the snow on the lakes it’s pretty bright out. Without a moon it’s pitch black and the stars just stand out.

Retired guy from SE Manitoba

My wooded 5 acres of a house with half the dead ash forest cut down. I can do my job 6 days a week for a money but 1 solid day of work at home removing trees and stacking wood beats that all or whatever else needs to be built or accomplished. Then when im done I light the charcoal grill, make a drink, and my kids play freely in the yard in our space with no restrictions. Then on Monday I forget to wear my mask when I stop at the gas station for my morning beverage. Back to reality.

Back