HELP, Anyone out there with an old Rayco 1620 JR ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibbuckshot

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Greeting folks,
I am looking for anyone who can help me by e mailing me some pics of the belt drive eccentric that was used on the old Rayco1620 JR. I am thinking of replacing the electric clutch on a newer machine with the same old hand operated eccentric style. As I remember it worked very well and did not cost $400.00 a pop to replace. I am a firm believer of the KISS principle, and the little old 1620 jr was just that. They can take the jack shafts and electric clutches and stick, well you know where I am going with that. Some of this stuff is not really so "new and improved". I have been looking for an old parts brake down on eccentric handles and bearings but cant find a thing. other than a few views of the old machines from such a distance that I cant see it well enough to reproduce...... I would really appreciate the help.
Have fun,
buckshot

Thanks Eq Broker I will try to give them a call after the holiday. I have been searching all over the web for days for pictures or drawings. I sure would have thought someone would have at least been able to take a pic or two to help out on this. In looking on this site at a large number of threads with ZERO responses it makes me wonder. A lot of people view the thread but then offer little or nothing??? Thanks again.
Have fun,
buckshot

Thanks Eq Broker I will try to give them a call after the holiday. I have been searching all over the web for days for pictures or drawings. I sure would have thought someone would have at least been able to take a pic or two to help out on this. In looking on this site at a large number of threads with ZERO responses it makes me wonder. A lot of people view the thread but then offer little or nothing??? Thanks again.
Have fun,
buckshot
Its not much, but I hope it helps.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 9
In the spirit of “KISS” We offer an upgrade for that machine using only 6 teeth depending on what stock wheel you have on it.

Thanks Y'all,
I have been up to my a;; in alligators lately and have not gotten to call Rayco to get a drawing and part numbers. Thanks milkman, this is the best pic
that may be the one I can use to repro the engagement for the belt drive.
Have fun,
buckshot

Back