Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
instant replay?

Yeah that whats happens when I step away for a minute to chase down something. I just rembered I forgot to grab some gears for a guy. When I came back it looked like I had not made the post. I did then realized it was a double.

Bill

I'll post it, after you look at it.

Hello Randy,

I sincerely appreciate that PM. I been away for about 20 minutes as I have been talking with the owner. He was a whale of a nice guy. I am not getting the saw though and I am fighting mad. I was beat out by somone else:mad:

Bill

I hate when that happens, one of those things you never learn to like.

That is why when I drove by your house today I did not stop. I should have stopped while you will still at work and made a run around the lake. Wait that would have been the wrong way:laugh:

Bill

At the rate of speed you were traveling, soon after you passed my house, there would have been a big splash. Little chilly yet for a swim but, if you brought your fishing gear............

Hello Randy,

I sincerely appreciate that PM. I been away for about 20 minutes as I have been talking with the owner. He was a whale of a nice guy. I am not getting the saw though and I am fighting mad. I was beat out by somone else:mad:

Bill

Warn't me neither.

You're not having the best of days.

That is very true. It has been a very tough day. As you know there was a bit a disappointment today brought on by my high hopes. It was added to by my inability to focus on a map. Then tonight I get home and wel......l I need to keep it clean.

Bill

Just to TRY to get you back on topic, I have a few Homelites & a picture of one!
oakone.jpg

Back