• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Huskihl ported 562xpw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Selling my ported 562xpw. Saw has maybe 5 gallons of run time on the new top end I had ported for it by Kevin. Saw is a great runner with no issues. Looking for $650 OBO shipped in the lower 48.

Why does it sound like it’s missing so much even when it’s not hitting the limiter?

Or is that the video quality

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Not my saw. But, my ported 562xp will 4 stroke if not kept jammed in the wood.

Thank you for the clarification. This Saw looks like it cuts very well for a 60cc

Thank you for the clarification. This Saw looks like it cuts very well for a 60cc

It’s real strong for 60cc. I just don’t use it much with a ported 346 and 372 I can run 28-32” bars on.

At idle saw should not four stroke, underload should not four stroke, coming out of cut, I like to hear it four stroke. Let's you know it's not running lean.

I cant see the pictures (Tapatalk) but if you haven’t yet could you get a muffler off picture of the piston?

No rush.

I greatly appreciate it sir.

Back