• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husky 359 chainsaw parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsaw guy666

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking for husky 359 chainsaw parts need top end screws an covers hit me up with what u got

Gotta tell you Chainsawguy666. Your continuous bumps on a daily basis are one thing. Now you are rewording same ad content in a new ad. Just yesterday you asked for 359 bearings, seals, whatever. Now you started another ad for more 359 stuff. That's not fair and inconsiderate to other members here trying to sale. Thought after several conversations with other members you would get the point. I'll leave it at that.

Roger that. I really think his words and spelling are just a front myself. He likes the attention. I'll have to admit chipper the stripper and tool the stool guy, what an original. Over and out!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

He's been banned from most if not all of the Facebook chainsaw groups I'm part of. He has also made a deal with at least one person I know of in good faith and left them hanging. I believe it was hundreds in parts that was through a dealer.

Back