• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 353

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I Missed This :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thank You, now I don't have to struggle with the temptation ;):)

The Problem is, you will likely find some NEW TEMPTATION for me to resist:(

Doug :cheers:
I'm sure I have something you need :D.
Looks like a 372 is a must have according to your signature :innocent:.

NIP Group
Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm sure I have something you need :D.
Looks like a 372 is a must have according to your signature :innocent:.
Yeah, but a 395XP is ahead of the 372XP, I already have my Old Reliable 266XP, the 372 is awful close in size, but the 395 splits the difference between the 266XP and the 3120XP almost Perfectly.

I will admit though, Robin Wood had/has? a NIB Pre XTorq 372 on the Tradin Post, that was pretty hard to resist;)

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Yeah, but a 395XP is ahead of the 372XP, I already have my Old Reliable 266XP, the 372 is awful close in size, but the 395 splits the difference between the 266XP and the 3120XP almost Perfectly.

I will admit though, Robin Wood had/has? a NIB Pre XTorq 372 on the Tradin Post, that was pretty hard to resist;)

I don't have a 266, but I have a 268xp, it's been reliable, it sits very still for pictures :laugh:. https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJAYXTaMJD7XfheYA
But having that doesn't stop me from having a few other 70cc huskys, as well as a few 7910's, and a ported 440 :D.
I don't have a 395 right now, but I have a 385 that needs a P&C so it could be a 390 which is getting closer :cheers:.
If you would have asked you could have had this one ;).
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/got-a-new-saw.323044/

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
So many dropping leaves right now, no need. Kind of makes me sick. Tree service friend was removing a few large oaks by Higgins lake and asked if I need the firewood, then he started laughing. I am at least 5 years ahead. I gave away about 10 face of seasoned wood last year. Friend of my wifes husband had a stroke.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
It's been a tough summer on them for sure, very susceptible to wilt when it's this dry it seems. I'm thinking of giving about the same amount away that's been season in rounds for a few yrs now, it's in the way of grading an area where I plan to build my pole barn and I will have a power rake in a couple weeks so it would be nice to have it gone and my neighbor needs some wood since his guy dropped the ball.