• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359 running project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronie

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Pretty nice looking Husqvarna 359. I had planed on going through it but picked up a 2159 and don't need two of the same saw. It was leaking oil from the oil line where it goes into the case and I put a little Hondabond on it for a temporary fix. It's a little hard starting but seems to run good once started. I'm listing this as a project because I haven't had a chance to go through it. I will get get a pic of the piston and do a compression check sometime today. $225 + shipping

Attachments

• KIMG0114.JPG
    KIMG0114.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • KIMG0116.JPG
    KIMG0116.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • KIMG0115.JPG
    KIMG0115.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
Got a compression check and started it. As you can see in the video it needs tuned or maybe a carb kit. I'll get a piston pic up soon.

Attachments

• KIMG0122.JPG
    KIMG0122.JPG
    955.1 KB · Views: 46
  • KIMG0123.JPG
    KIMG0123.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
That carburetor has been bugging me so I ordered a kit this morning. Friday morning I'll be putting the sale of this saw on hold while I rebuild the carb and since I'm doing that I might as well do a gasket delete, vacuum check and muffler mod. If everything checks out I'll put it back up but I'll have to raise the price.

Back