I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ole boy thinks he stole...I mean found a a golden nugget

7dc4f6e2ab00d40abafafbc83b0b30bf.jpg

The dude freaked out on me when I asked him about it. He literally sent me this. word for word.. sorry about the f-bomb but it was word for word. I like his 084 for $1,800.00. LOL..

"
This is your problem. Your a know it all.

Your a communist. You dont believe in free markets.

You really need to mind your own business instead of trying to tell other people what they can and cant do.

Seriously leave me the **** alone.
"

Well, lucky for you, you are a communist living in a somewhat capitalist economy, the same capitalist economy he is trying to sell his saws in, the same capitalist economy that has a way of weeding out the douchebags eventually. I don't think I'd cancel my trip to Disney World over it.

I prefer to keep my family away from pedophile promoting pedophile owned "resort". But having the Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and being a service connected disabled Veteran and owning several of my own businesses, I am a communist for certain... Those are the 3 things you look for in someone to see if they are communist.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I just looked at other stuff and Holy cow!! How does he sell anything?!?

This guy, obviously has CAD, and his wife is making him sell some saws. So, he over prices them, hoping they won't sell. But if by chance they do, he's making one hell of a profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get it?

No. Guy said I had first dibs on it and sold it out from under me. Offered him PayPal to hold and he didn't have paypal. He told me just to confirm I wanted it , which I did.
We scheduled when to pick up and I called to tell him I was on my way. Then he told me he sold it. Saw and approximatly 30 chains. $220. It's in Thomas1 area so hopefully he got it.

Back