####ing Termites...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those little buggers are packed full of protein! especially the queen!

1 Find a bug-a-bug hill. You can recognize one when you see a little rock/mud mountain in the center of the field where there wasn’t one the last time you looked.

2 Take at least 20 friends with machetes with you--in fact, let them take you because after you do this once, you can’t imagine wanting to take down a bug-a-bug hill ever again. Be prepared for the hardest, most revolting experience of your life.

3 Hack for hours on the rock/mud, chipping away with the others and having hordes of worker termites rush at you and bite you until you bleed. They are serious about stopping you.

4 Hack and pound until you are at the center of the mound. There you will find a pulsing queen termite whose abdomen (about the size of two fists together) is throbbing with thousands of babies. Take her out with the termite army fighting you all the way.

5 Cook the queen (still pulsing) in palm oil in a large pan until it turns golden brown. Cut it into small sections and give them to each of the workers who destroyed the bug-a-bug hill. :rock:

1 Find a bug-a-bug hill. You can recognize one when you see a little rock/mud mountain in the center of the field where there wasn’t one the last time you looked.

2 Take at least 20 friends with machetes with you--in fact, let them take you because after you do this once, you can’t imagine wanting to take down a bug-a-bug hill ever again. Be prepared for the hardest, most revolting experience of your life.

3 Hack for hours on the rock/mud, chipping away with the others and having hordes of worker termites rush at you and bite you until you bleed. They are serious about stopping you.

4 Hack and pound until you are at the center of the mound. There you will find a pulsing queen termite whose abdomen (about the size of two fists together) is throbbing with thousands of babies. Take her out with the termite army fighting you all the way.

5 Cook the queen (still pulsing) in palm oil in a large pan until it turns golden brown. Cut it into small sections and give them to each of the workers who destroyed the bug-a-bug hill. :rock:

Your world frightens and confuses me. Well, frightens, because I'm not confused about that being revolting. You can have my share.

Bass Bait?

Seems like the termite queen would make awfully good bass bait, ranking right up there with 3" long grub worms that feast on tree trunks. Bass love these critters. The queen would be a first class delicacy for a striper.:heart:

Yikers. I feel sorry for you guys. No terites here...at present. Bur with climate change, they'll be here soon.

Yayayaya, you all laff at the algore and blah, blah. I listen to am talk too. But when I was a kid the was no ticks, lilacs bloomed 2 weeks later, and peepers sang into june.

I am not looking forward to termites. less so than ticks and the spirochetes they inject into you.

Latest posts

Back