• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2166 R3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have another 2166 here that has the "R" on the tank for refurbished. It has had the transfers ground making it perform just like the 2172. The squish has also been set at .020 and the muffler has been opened up under the deflector. Saw was run after the mods were done and is running well, I'll try to get a video of it up soon(just need to make it lol).
It has a few scratches and chips from being handled/shipped on the clutch cover, the top handle, and on the front bottom of the case.
I can sell the powerhead only for $500, or 550 with a 24" jonsered labeled Oregon replaceable tip bar and chain, both prices are before shipping.
Pictures coming shortly.
Thanks for looking Brett.

There are a series of chips starting at my pinky and running along the bottom of the case, you can also see some of the marks on the handlebar in the first picture, those can also be seen in the picture of the bottom above.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.39.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.39.38 PM.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.39.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 9.39.51 PM.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 40
any blue monday sales:reading:
I don't mind selling something tomorrow, feel free to give me a call :D :lol:.
get me a 2153 r ya slacker:drinkingcoffee:
I haven't had one since the one I had was stolen :cry:. It was the fastest stock 346 chassis saw I've owned :nofunny:.

This one is sold guys. I have another that will be modded the same way and completely stock ones as well.

Back