knuckleboom crane truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a surprise that neither one of you two dopetards want to get down to business and discuss anything of substance. Sad, really. Oh well, hope you have fun on the short bus.

Yeah, I'm going to get back to business right now when I can sit here and poke these wild baboons' eyes out through the bars. Right :msp_rolleyes:

I oughta pull a bulldog on yer Ernest looking head...........WTF, you make a cliaim about no insurance, no comp, etc... & then you post defending Murph................& then you wanna bust AA`s chops.............I think AA would kick the ####ing snot oughtta you & after reading some of your comments...............I think/Know AA is more legit than you!!

What a ball bag!! The Danno...........Defender of the Murph, maybe a lil butt kiss in there?

LXT..............

What do I need WC for? I ain't got not employees. Yeah, I will stick with Murph. I have been doing simular work . Define " legit". Nah, don't bother, it means little anyway.

But I do think this while be the last year of this tree work for me. Don't thank me, I thank you.

But I do think this while be the last year of this tree work for me. Don't thank me, I thank you.

You're a total sack of oscar myer weenies. That's what I think. :popcorn:

Just sayin'. I mean tell it like it is, and keep your tree biz, right manthedan?

Yeah, I'm going to get back to business right now when I can sit here and poke these wild baboons' eyes out through the bars. Right :msp_rolleyes:

Blake man why bother neither is worth your time. FTA has posted like 3 pictures since she has been here and they are all of the same little tree on the side of a hill somewhere that you wouldnt need a step stool to take down and his father AA is well I really think he has early stages of dementia. Neither are on your level.

If I just swung in there with the big ol' crane, what would my boys have to do??? :msp_unsure:

Employ 'em, don't destroy 'em, ay? Pick'em-up-sticks is not fun every day, but at least the guys know they get to play 'em.

Last edited:
:popcorn:
Matt I am sorry for taking pleasure in the derailment of your thread, but it's sunday, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.. Their isn't s##t on tv, wife is out and I'm cleaning kegs between reading these posts..

FTA and AA you guys aren't done yet are you? This is all the entertainment I have right now..

I think I'm going to Lowes really quick. Sorry I can't help. :hmm3grin2orange: I'm just an ol' tree buzzard you know.

Matt I am sorry for taking pleasure in the derailment of your thread, but it's sunday, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.. Their isn't s##t on tv, wife is out and I'm cleaning kegs between reading these posts..

FTA and AA you guys aren't done yet are you? This is all the entertainment I have right now..

Not a problem man it happens everywhere else so why not here let it rip.

hows that crane you bought working out for you? didn't see to many video's or pics of it. them things are handy.

You belong at Lowes, Ed.
You are not a tree guy. You are a guy with no qualifications hoping to be something. Quite a joke you are, but oh well.
Jeff

You gotta brake that down for me. That's out of my reach. Sorry jiffy, but I not educated. K?

I talked to you now make it good or just give me my space, fudge hunter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

hows that crane you bought working out for you? didn't see to many video's or pics of it. them things are handy.

awesome man, my only regret is not buying one years ago. completely changes everything..I'll get some footage up, but not on your thread, I'll pull up my old crane newbie thread and post it up there.

which brings up a point to farther derail your thread Matt :msp_tongue:
what kind of cameras are you guys using? been looking at the nikon aw100 - sapposed to be waterproof, shockproof, ect.. seems to be a good camera for work.

my poor canon wasn't made for what I'm trying to do with it, not to mention its almost the size of my hardhat..

A company I do a lot of work for has an altec k crane. It's to small for big stuff, but it has a million uses. Last week were removing wind damaged trees all over the place. One job, a pine blow over, rootball and all in a back yard. There was a bridle path behind the house. We picked up the pine in 3 picks over a blockwall fence and then the rootball in another. Some big Euc's that had blown over in a front yard, we limbed them, then in a few picks, put the logs, in a woodcutters trailer whole. Whole job took an half hour$$$. That same day we remove 6 massive pampus grass clumps, I put a chocker on them and we pulled them out with the crane, and sat them in the truck.
If you had to hire a crane non of those jobs would be worth it, but if you own it the possibly are end less A real labor and time saver when used for day in day out work. We lift the bobcat into the back of the truck with it. We lift chippers, stump grinders, bobcats, etc. over fences some times into backyards.
It works great for medium size removals if you can get close. He does boulder work too. Pick them up for free, and sell them and place them for$$$View attachment 211065

K-boom for the Win ...

A company I do a lot of work for has an altec k crane. It's to small for big stuff, but it has a million uses... If you had to hire a crane non of those jobs would be worth it, but if you own it the possibly are end less A real labor and time saver when used for day in day out work.... He does boulder work too. Pick them up for free, and sell them and place them for$$$View attachment 211065

That crane looks a lot like Matt's and I have to say after seeing Matt's rig first hand, it is definitely the way to go if you have the volume to keep it working. I'd much rather have one of those than a bucket truck. Seeing equipment like that reminds me just how bush league my operation is compared to some of you guys.

aefcc2d7-fed7-4af5.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

matt, sweet crane brotha!!!!!!!
This looks like it will make you alot of dough, congrats my friend..:msp_thumbup:

Not really a surprise that neither one of you two dopetards want to get down to business and discuss anything of substance. Sad, really. Oh well, hope you have fun on the short bus.

They just can't! It is an all too familiar scenario around this place lately, in all seriousness... oh well, is what it is I guess..

Latest posts

Back