Labonville Chaps Sizing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffalojim

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey all. So looking for my first set of chaps and Labonville full wrap seems to come up all the time. Had a question about sizing. Took my measurement {belt to instep} and came out about 38. So they have a 36 and a 40 and not sure what to go with. Any advice? Not that it matters but I'm about 5'10" 180# with 32" inseam. Don't want to be to long. Or to short. Appreciate any advice

Hey all. So looking for my first set of chaps and Labonville full wrap seems to come up all the time. Had a question about sizing. Took my measurement {belt to instep} and came out about 38. So they have a 36 and a 40 and not sure what to go with. Any advice? Not that it matters but I'm about 5'10" 180# with 32" inseam. Don't want to be to long. Or to short. Appreciate any advice
I have the Labonville Competition full wrap. Wish that the were a bit longer. Go long! You may grow.

chaps are measured from your waist not the inseam

Inseam size was just for a reference in case anyone was a similar size and weight. Measurement was taken from belt to instep as stated in original post. Still not sure on what size

Back