• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Last price drop...Echo CS1201 116cc of monstrous power!

FLchainsawJoe

FLchainsawJoe

ArboristSite Guru
Echo CS1201 info:
http://www.echotools.com/products/category_detail/id=3585
Hate to sell it but times have changed. Saw was purchased at the beginning of year from Robin on here. Brand new in original box. Only opened to make sure saw made it to the states without damage. Comes with 36” Tsumura bar. $2200 plus shipping!
48024FF0-F0B0-40A0-B4B7-619FB92BFB6E.jpeg F6664527-3D30-46F3-9028-464BF7FE8CC6.jpeg 6B35E45C-1B60-4F24-A789-8BB8EF57890D.jpeg 341A7DD0-4683-4E01-8BA5-A05C339432E9.jpeg F7266BA3-A357-4517-BCBC-0983DC62C86D.jpeg

FLchainsawJoe

FLchainsawJoe

ArboristSite Guru
Last chance guys. After today the saw goes back on the shelf and I’ll be listing other saws for sale. Guess I thought more people would be able to fork over the cash for this desirable and scare saw. They don’t come up for sale often and you take your chances ordering from abroad.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Last chance guys. After today the saw goes back on the shelf and I’ll be listing other saws for sale. Guess I thought more people would be able to fork over the cash for this desirable and scare saw. They don’t come up for sale often and you take your chances ordering from abroad.
It would need to be a serious collector with deep pockets. I'm not surprised at all. Seems like it's tough to sell even a $500 saw.

Maybe when they're no longer produced you will be able to sell it with ease.