• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MAC, Dolmar, Echo, Snellerized Jonsered For Sale !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
After much deliberation, I have 4 more saws that I determined I can most likely survive without. Time will tell.

1. McCulloch - MAC 10-10 Automatic. Saw fires up, idles, etc. I have not cut anything with it. I had to buy a pair of these to get another saw I wanted. Saw has a 16" 3/8 bar and worn out chain. Bar is a good oregon, repl tip. I know nothing more about it. I have not gone over it at all. Seems to leak bar oil at the front cover gasket. Asking $115 shipped.

2. Echo - CS400P - saw is in overall good condition. The handle bar has some tape around the rubber grip on the side. Cosmetic only as it doesn't affect anything. Saw starts easily, runs very well. I actually kinda like this little guy but I have a 241cm so it's not used at all. It has a 3/8LP bar and chain. Both have some wear on them and will need replaced at some point but it cuts well enough as is. Asking $195 shipped.

3. Dolmar - 1987 120 Super - Saw fires up in a few pulls cold, one or two warm and seems to run very strong. It needs a brake band and an air filter if you plan to run it. The plastic flag on the brake handle is cracked. The rear handle has a crack line, but is not seperated (see pic). Bar is brand new 20" 70DL and stihl 33RSC chain with a fresh grind. The muffler side mount bracket is broken too. The saw has potential with a little bit of tlc. Asking $155 shipped

4. Snellerized Jonsered 2153 - I'm still trying to convince myself I can sell this one. I took this saw on partial trade for an NOS 064 that I built that now resides in Mr. Snellings saw collection. It is a Jonsered 2153c that Brad bought new and ported from new. It has a Walbro 199 swapped in as well as an OEM unlimited coil. The muffler is an OEM NON-Cat unit with an OEM husky deflector on the PTO side with a spark screen. I added the Dual stainless spikes made by another member on here. It currently has a .325 .050 18" Oregon Pro-Lite bar and stihl RS chain with an 8t rim. It comes with that bar/chain or the original 16" .325 .058 Jonsered/Tsumura bar and chain. Owners manual, warranty card, scabbard and tool kit are included as well. The saw is MINT. It has less than 6 tanks of fuel through it since new. The only cosmetic damage to the saw is some paint chipping on the bottom side of the handle bar as well as one little paint chip near the chain catch/inner felling spike.
It runs excellent and has lots of power for a 50cc saw. I have a Dan Henry ported 346 and you are splitting hairs to say which one runs better. I have a NIB 2153c is the only reason I am selling. I figure a NIB one, if you can find one is worth $500, average port job is $250, Coil is $50, carb is $100, plus shipping both ways to a builder, you would have easily $950 in building this yourself. Asking $750 shipped.

PM me for details on anything I left out/forgot. Now for the Pics.

4. Snellerized Jonsered 2153 - I'm still trying to convince myself I can sell this one. I took this saw on partial trade for an NOS 064 that I built that now resides in Mr. Snellings saw collection. It is a Jonsered 2153c that Brad bought new and ported from new

It runs excellent and has lots of power for a 50cc saw. I have a Dan Henry ported 346 and you are splitting hairs to say which one runs better.
Or, you could just ship it back to me :) Glad to hear how it compares to Dan's.

That's a good price on the 120 Super. You know what the compression is?

I just checked it. My el'cheapo gauge shows 135psi cold. I do not know what normal is for these saws as this is the only one I've ever been around. Seems kinda low compared to what i'm used to. I would have guessed 150-160 by the way it runs though and it has a really nice bump bump bump as you pull it over too. I have a video of it running if i can ever figure out how to post it.

-AJ

Andrew's a good guy to deal with. I bought a 390xp from him, it showed up yesterday. It's exactly as he described and runs good. Really good job of boxing it up, too. Good communication, we talked on the phone a few times and have a 2 page pm conversation. Due to circumstances beyond his control, it took 3 weeks for him to get the saw shipped, hence all the communicating. He must've felt bad about it because he dropped a brand new muffler in the box to replace the dented one on the saw. Absolutely no complaints here.

He must've felt bad about it because he dropped a brand new muffler in the box to replace the dented one on the saw. Absolutely no complaints here.

I did feel bad. And thank you for being patient. I like to think I could have been just as easy going if the roles were reversed but I'm not so sure.

-AJ

Latest posts

Back